[EBOOK] PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS MANKIW 10th AE [12 MONTHS ACCESS]
TITLE : PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS - MANKIW
ISBN13 : EBOOK 12 MONTH ACCESS
PUBLISHER : CENGAGE (2023)
EDITION : 10TH AE [EBOOK]
Gain a strong foundation in economics with today's most popular economics text, trusted by students like you worldwide -- Mankiw’s PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS, 10E. Using a clear, inviting writing style, this edition focuses exclusively on content to help you better understand the world and economy in which you live. You become a more astute participant in today's economic environment as you learn the potential and limits of economic policy. The latest examples and learning features clarify and bring economic principles to life as author Gregory Mankiw puts himself in the position of someone seeing economics for the first time. Dr. Mankiw's goal is to emphasize the material you will find most relevant and interesting as you study economics. MindTap digital resources, Aplia digital homework solution and author videos are also available to help you further master key economic principle.
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION.
1. Ten Principles of Economics.
2. Thinking Like an Economist.
3. Interdependence and the Gains from Trade.
Part II: HOW MARKETS WORK.
4. The Market Forces of Supply and Demand.
5. Elasticity and Its Application.
6. Supply, Demand, and Government Policies.
Part III: MARKETS AND WELFARE.
7. Consumers, Producers, and the Efficiency of Markets.
8. Applications: The Costs of Taxation.
9. Application: International Trade.
Part IV: THE ECONOMICS OF THE PUBLIC SECTOR.
11. Public Goods and Common Resources.
12. The Economics of Healthcare.
13. The Design of the Tax System.
Part V: FIRM BEHAVIOR AND THE ORGANIZATION OF INDUSTRY.
14. The Costs of Production.
15. Firms in Competitive Markets.
17. Monopolistic Competition.
Part VI: THE ECONOMICS OF THE LABOR MARKET.
19. The Markets for the Factors of Production.
20. Earnings and Discrimination.
21. Income Inequality and Poverty.
Part VII: TOPICS FOR FURTHER STUDY.
22. The Theory of Consumer Choice.
23. Frontiers in Microeconomics.
Part VIII: THE DATA OF MACROECONOMICS.
24. Measuring a Nation’s Income.
25. Measuring the Cost of Living.
Part IX: THE REAL ECONOMY IN THE LONG RUN.
26. Production and Growth.
27. Saving, Investment, and the Financial System.
28. The Basic Tools of Finance.
Part X: MONEY AND PRICES IN THE LONG RUN.
30. The Monetary System.
31. Money Growth and Inflation.
Part XI: THE MACROECONOMICS OF OPEN ECONOMICS.
32. Open-Economy Macroeconomics: Basic Concepts.
33. A Macroeconomic Theory of the Open Economy.
Part XII: SHORT-RUN ECONOMIC FLUCTUATIONS.
34. Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply.
35. The Influence of Monetary and Fiscal Policy on Aggregate Demand.
36. The Short-Run Trade-off between Inflation and Unemployment.
Part XIII: FINAL THOUGHTS.
37. Six Debates over Macroeconomic Policy.
Appendix: How Economists Use Data.